All answers begin with the letter "P".
1. Which city became the home of Eurp Disney:
2. Name the mountains that border France and Spain:
3. A chicken between age 8 weeks and one year is a:
4. This is the world's deepest ocean:
5. He made millions as a song writer incluing Johnny Carson's theme song:
6. These tables are usually made from slate:
7. After the Bratles split up he created "The Wings"
8. A bird that never flies
9. In 2019 this crime has become prevalent again in London, England:
10. A breakfast delight served with maple syrup:
11. He was a lead player in "The Verdict abd Sting":
10. This was reason thousands of Irish moved to North America:
5. Paul Anka
6. Pool Tables
7. Paul McCartney
9. Pick Pocketing
11. Paul Newman
12. Potato famine
Mind & Memory
Fun Time Trivia
Over 10 years of providing seniors
brain stimulating entertainment.
Fun Time Trivia Copyright © AdLinks 2012 - Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited